Kick-off the Halloween season at Haunted Hungerford. Join us for a night of spooky art studios and sales, haunted hallways, costume contests, and a scavenger hunt.
While you’re at the Hungerford building, be sure to get some seasonally appropriate ciders from Seed and Stone Cidery, pick up some Kombucha from Happy Gut Sanctuary, and of course Le Petite Poutine will be serving up some scary delicious snacks all night. Check out the Haunted Hungerford Facebook Event for all the latest info.
The following participants have themed activities planned.
- Kristine A. Greenizen Art Studio, suite 228
- Uncle Marty, suite 228
- Nosferatü Studios, suite 234
- Black Cat Gallery, suite 240
- Type High Letterpress, suite 246
- Kerina’s, suite 252
- Domenico Hand Painted Scarfs, suite 254
- Philippe Faraut Sculpting, suite 312
- SEW Artistic, suite 401
- Kali Ann Art Studio, suite 416
- Siena Pullinzi Studio, suite 420
- Ferg Studios, suite 423
- Rotondi Creations, suite 423
- Celestial Sisters, suite 429
Masks are highly recommended regardless of vaccination status for this event.
The Hungerford Building