First Friday Open Studios
Experience the diverse and fascinating mix of personalities and creative products at the Hungerford that makes it so unique. Stroll through the 5 floors and discover why the Hungerford building is the creative hub of Rochester. Be sure to stop by suite 312, and watch Philippe Faraut‘s live sculpting demo of a female vampire.
The Hungerford building is located near the corner of North Goodman and East Main Streets. Additional parking is available on the east side of the building, enter through door #13, or across the street at Visions Bank (after banking hours) and also just down E Main Street. Do not park in front of Happy Feet. Cars parked there will be towed.
Masks are strongly encouraged for this event with some studios requiring masks for entry.
The following studio will be open:
- Black Cat Gallery 240
- Celestial Sisters 429
- Domenico Hand Painted Scarves, suite 254
- East Main Clay, suite door 5b
- Ferg Studios, suite 423
- Hodaka Pottery, suite 428
- INeRT PReSS, suite 204
- Judy Rosenberg Ceramics, suite 228
- Kali Ann Art Studio, suite 416
- Karina’s, suite 252
- Kelseylee Artistry, suite 429
- Kristine Greenizen art studio, suite 228
- LennieLand, suite 441
- Main Street Artists Gallery, suite 458
- Nosferatu Studios, suite 234
- Paul Nugent Studio, suite 413
- Philippe Faraut Sculpting, suite 312
- Rituals in Metal and stone, suite 324
- Rotondi Creations, suite 423
- Serendipity Jason Ackerman, suite 300
- SEW Artistic Fiber Art Studio, suite 401
- Sienna Pullinzi Studio, suite 420
- The Water Color Experience, suite 210
- Type High Letterpress, suite 246
- Uncle Marty, suite 228
Additional studios not listed above may also be open.
The Hungerford Building