Experience the diverse and fascinating mix of personalities and creative products at the Hungerford that makes it so unique. Stroll through the 5 floors and discover why the Hungerford building is the creative hub of Rochester. Enter through doors 1, 2, 5, and 7. Refreshments are available at Seed & Stone and Happy Gut Sanctuary.
Open studios include but are not limited to:
- Black Cat Gallery, suite 240
- Celestial Sisters, suite 429
- Ferg Studios, suite 423
- Happy Gut Sanctuary
- Jason R. Ackerman Serendipity Photos Studio, suite 300
- Judy Rosenberg Ceramics, suite 228
- Kali Ann Art Studio, suite 416
- Kelseylee Artistry, suite 429
- Kristine Greenizen art studio, suite 228
- Luna Dress Co., suite 240
- Main Street Artists Gallery, suite 458
- Quilting with Margaret, suite 309
- Rochester Ravens, door 7 suite 209
- Rotondi Creations, suite 423
- Seed & Stone
- Sew Artistic Fiber Art Gallery, suite 401
- Studio 254, suite 254
- Type High Letter Press, suite 246
- Uncle Marty, suite 228
The Hungerford building is located near the corner of North Goodman and East Main Streets. Additional parking is available on the east side of the building, enter through door #13, or across the street at Visions Bank (after banking hours) and also just down E Main Street. Do not park in front ofPremier Smoke Shop. Cars parked there will be towed.
Masks are strongly encouraged for this event with most studios requiring masks for entry.
The Hungerford Building